Use the resources on this page to better understand the Regulora® app, get your questions answered, and more.
INFORMATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
If you’d like more information about Regulora and gut-directed hypnotherapy that’s easy to refer to or share, download our patient brochure.
Watch this video to learn more about how gut-directed hypnotherapy works.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to use the Regulora app.
Get answers to FAQs
ABOUT THE GUT-BRAIN AXIS
HOW TO GET REGULORA
LIVING WITH IBS
Find support and gain new insights from the community.
Gut-Directed Hypnosis and IBS Management
Hear Dr. Olafur Palsson—originator of the treatment protocol upon which Regulora is based—talk about the data that support the use of gut-directed hypnotherapy in the management of IBS. You’ll also hear from Tim Rudolphi, CEO of metaMe Health, on how Regulora is changing the game for patients with IBS.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR BRAIN AND GUT ARE NOT ALIGNED?
IBS and the gut-brain axis.
LOOKING FOR MORE FROM YOUR IBS TREATMENT?.
Find out how Regulora can help.
All you need is a prescription from your doctor.
Tap into an engaged network of IBS and IBD patients, care partners and experts at IBDLyfe where you can connect, educate and innovate.
JOIN THE REGULORA REVOLUTION
Sign up to receive more information about Regulora.
- The Rome Foundation. Brain-Gut Psychotherapy Referral Guide. Accessed August 15, 2022. https://theromefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/Rome-Foundation_GastroPsych-referral-project.pdf
- Palsson OS, Whitehead WE. Psychological treatments in functional gastrointestinal disorders: a primer for the gastroenterologist. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013;11(3):208-216.
- Lacy BE, Pimentel M, Brenner DM, et al. ACG Clinical Guideline: Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol. 2021;116(1):17-44.
- Palsson OS. Hypnosis and IBS. American Society of Clinical Hypnosis Workshop presentation. August 22, 2020.
- Spiegel H. The neural trance: a new look at hypnosis. Int J Clin Exp Hypn. 2007;55(4):387-410.
- Regulora® Instructions for Use for Patients and Physicians. metaMe Health, Inc.; April 2022.
- Digital Therapeutics Alliance. Digital Therapeutics Definition and Core Principles Fact Sheet. Accessed August 15, 2022. https://dtxalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/DTA_DTx-Definition-and-Core-Principles.pdf
Regulora® is a prescription-only digital therapeutic device intended to provide behavioral therapy through gut-directed hypnotherapy for adults 22 years of age and older who have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Regulora is indicated as a 3-month treatment for patients with abdominal pain due to IBS and is intended to be used together with other IBS treatments.
US federal law restricts this mobile application device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Regulora is intended for patients who speak and read English. Regulora may not be appropriate for patients with mental or physical impairment that would prevent interacting with a mobile video application. Regulora may not be appropriate for patients with evidence of intestinal illness that better explains IBS symptoms such as celiac disease or inflammatory bowel disease. Regulora should not be used in lieu of your patient’s current IBS medication or therapy. In a clinical trial of Regulora, side effects were low. About 1% of patients experienced abdominal pain, constipation, fatigue, or headache which was thought to be related to using Regulora.